Thursday, December 11, 2008

Navidad!



Como ya sabran, falta muy poco para navidad y pues ya se siente el espiritu navideño en las calles... yo pues la verdad es que me gustan estas fechas, ademas de ser mi cumpleaños, y mis vacaciones, siempre hay mas que una que otra reunion o fiesta, donde hay comida gratis y eso me encanta.

How you already know, the christmas is coming! you already can feel the Christmas spirit on the streets.. I really like this season, because " besides my birthday and my vacations" i really like to go to parties and meetings, cause you can get free food and thats awesome.




Y sobre los regalos, aun no se si voy a pedir algo para estas navidades, la verdad es que me conformaria con algo simple, ya que ya logre comprar lo que queria este año. y ustedes que pediran para navidad?

And about the presents, i dont know yet if i'm gonna ask for one, the truth is that i already bougth what i wanted to buy this year. So, what present would you like to recive this christmas?

No comments: